Jamie's 23 years experience representing those injured and killed by the negligence of others has afforded him the opportunity to represent clients across the United States.
Some of the notable cases include:
- $1,200,000.00 - welder who was injured in a car wreck and suffered with mild traumatic brain injury and herniated disc in neck requiring surgery
- $990,000.00 - surviving wife's wrongful death and survival action recovery for the death of her husband as a result of a car wreck
- $800,000.00+- offshore worker who injured neck while working on a jack-up rig requiring neck surgery
- $750,000.00 - client who was injured in a car wreck and suffered with a broken nose, significant damage to face and mild traumatic brain injury
- $650,000.00 - client sustained injury to leg in a boating accident
- $450,000.00 - client sustained injury to lower back in a truck accident