ABOUT JAMIE D. PARKER
Jamie D. Parker is a personal injury lawyer located in Lafayette, LA with 20 years of experience. Jamie focuses in cases involving personal injuries and wrongful death with an emphasis in automobile, truck, motorcycle and boating and 18 wheeler accidents. Mr. Parker also has significant experience with accidents involving individuals working offshore in the Gulf of Mexico and Louisiana waterways, workers compensation cases, aviation accidents and accidents involving burn and amputee victims.
If you have been injured or experienced the unfortunate loss of a loved one, call the Law Office of Jamie D. Parker, LLC. Jamie will take the time to thoroughly understand your specific situation and provide you with aggressive legal representation and offer you honest, personalized legal guidance. Call the Law Offices of Jamie D. Parker LLC for a free consultation today.
At the Law Office of Jamie D. Parker, LLC we work on a contingency fee. This means we collect our attorney fee when you collect from the person or company responsible for your injuries.
AREAS OF LAW
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Maritime/Admiralty Accidents
- Offshore Accidents
- Oilfield Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Explosion/Burn Accidents
- Jones Act
- Wrongful Death
- Workers Compensation
- 1998, Louisiana
- U.S. District Court
- Western, Middle and Eastern Districts of Louisiana and U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- Southern University Law Center, Class of 1998, J.D.
- Louisiana State University, Class of 1995, B.S.
- Louisiana State and American Bar Associations
- Louisiana Trial Lawyers Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Knights of Columbus
- Millionaire Advocates
- American Inns of Court (Acadian Chapter, 1999.)